Do You Need a Heating and Cooling Maintenance Plan?
Your home’s HVAC system endures a lot of wear and tear in our Albertan climate, and keeping it in good working order is critical to your year-round comfort. How do you make looking after your equipment convenient and hassle-free? The answer is an HVAC maintenance plan. When you sign for a yearly service plan, you’ll get some other impressive perks and benefits too:
- Annual preventative care. You won’t have to stress about scheduling annual maintenance because reminders and annual system tune-ups are part of the plan. These visits keep your equipment running reliably and help extend its service life, plus they give your HVAC technician an opportunity to find and fix minor issues before they escalate.
- Discounts on needed repairs. Not only does the regular care your equipment receives under a maintenance plan make unexpected breakdowns less likely, you’ll also get a healthy discount on service when a problem develops that makes a repair.
- Greater efficiency and energy savings. If you don’t maintain your HVAC equipment, you can expect to see a drop in energy efficiency each year it’s in service. With regular preventative care, your heating and cooling equipment can retain up to 95 percent of its original efficiency, keeping your energy costs under control.
- Priority service. You’ll really appreciate the benefits of priority service when a problem crops up at the peak of the season and you don’t have to wait for a diagnosis or needed repair. With a maintenance plan, you can rest easy knowing that you’re at the front of the line and you’ll receive same-day emergency service.
- Familiarity and trust. Signing up for an HVAC maintenance agreement with a contractor you know and trust gives you peace of mind that you’ll receive a consistently high level of service with every maintenance visit or repair and sound advice when it’s time to replace your equipment.
You can find more information on all of this within our Memberships page. We have several options that fit any budget. Being a member certainly has it's advantages.
Canadian Clean Air Services offers the best in Furnace, Fireplace, and Air Conditioning installations. We also offer repairs,
HVAC servicing, financing options, maintenance plans, and free assessments.
We proudly serve the communities of St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Sherwood Park, Wabamun,
Drayton Valley, Stoney Plain, Edmonton and surrounding areas.